This policy describes how Revolution Populi Limited collects, uses, and shares personal information. You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
- Types Of Information We Collect
- Use And Processing Of Information
- Sharing Of Information
- Your Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Contact Information
Types Of Information We Collect.
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Mailing List||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address, your name and other contact information you provide us.||We have a legitimate interest in sharing with you information about our products or services, and ongoing progress and state of affairs.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect the content you expressly send to us, which may include your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We have a legitimate interest in receiving and acting upon your feedback or issues.|
|Website interactions||We may use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.|
|Web logs||When you access any website, your web browser sends information about your computer, for example your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used). We may collect this information, which includes your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and certain information your web browser automatically sends when you access our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services and ideas are the most popular.|
|Employment||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.||We have a legitimate interest in obtaining information about employees to perform a contract of employment or an anticipated contract of employment with you. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our employees. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.|
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Use And Processing Of Information.
- In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we may use information in the following ways:
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries, including inquiries related to support and employment opportunities.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, ideas, or promotions.
- To conduct administrative functions and manage our relationships.
- Although the sections above describe our primary purposes in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. In different contexts, we may collect information with your consent, under our obligations under law, and/or in connection with legitimate interest in conducting our business.
Sharing Of Information.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent companies, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask for your consent to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders; in connection with any legal process; or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights; to defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or suspected fraud; for the safety of persons or property; in connection with a violation of our policies; or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by third party intermediaries.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that we use. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, and provide technical support and industry expertise.
- You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the email address provided below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. You may request that we update and correct your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request information about how long we keep a specific type of information. You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the email address provided below. We grant requests to delete information except in the case where we are plausibly required to maintain it in order to comply with any legal obligations, to resolve disputes, or to enforce our agreements; you should also note that in many situations the deletion of your information can result in a disruption or elimination of our ability to provide you with products or services.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use of your personal information by contacting us at the email address provided below.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us at the address provided below with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law plausibly requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the email address provided below.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach of your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone (if you’ve provided us with your telephone contact information), if permitted to do so by law.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission Of Information To Other Countries. As a company with global operations and/or outreach, we use service providers in different global jurisdictions. As a result your information may be processed in a jurisdiction where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your jurisdiction. Nonetheless, where possible, we take steps to treat personal information using the same privacy laws that apply in the jurisdiction in which we first received your information. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States, other than your jurisdiction of residence. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy laws applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction, you can contact us using the email address provided below.
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own or control.
Information for California Residents
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 798.140 indicate that organizations should disclose whether certain categories of information are “sold” or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as those terms are defined under California law. You can find a list of the categories of information that we share in the “California Information Sharing Disclosure” section below. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we share about people other than yourself. If you would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact
Information” section below.
California Information Sharing Disclosure
California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicates that companies should disclose whether the following categories of information are collected, transferred for consideration, or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under California law. Note that while a category may be marked that does not necessarily mean that we have information in that category about you. For example, while we transfer bank account numbers for our business purpose in paying our employees (e.g., direct deposit) we do not collect or transfer bank account numbers of individuals that contact us by the website or browse the website.
|Category of Personal Information||Is information collected by us?||Is information transferred for valuable consideration?||Is information transferred for business purposes?|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||☐||☐||☐|
|Bank account number||✔||☐||✔|
|Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g., age, sex, race, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap, etc.)||☐||☐||☐|
|Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g., age, sex, race, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap, etc.)||☐||☐||☐|
|Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||☐||☐||☐|
|Credit card number||☐||☐||☐|
|Debit card number||☐||☐||☐|
|Driver’s License Number / State ID||☐||☐||☐|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||✔||☐||☐|
|Health insurance information||✔||☐||✔|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||✔||☐||✔|
|Insurance Policy Number||✔||☐||✔|
|Online identifier (e.g. IP address)||✔||☐||☐|
|Other financial information||✔||☐||✔|
|Social Security Number||✔||☐||✔|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revolution Populi Limited
P.O. Box 3162
Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- Last Revised: March 15, 2021
- Effective Date: July 4, 2019